Designed to activate low voltage lighting transformers, lights, motor driven devices, fountains, etc. This unit calculates the time for dusk and dawn for every day of the year. Device can be turned on or off at specific times of the day or at sunrise/sunset. Automatically adjusts for daylight savings time.
* Random ON/OFF Setting option for added security
* Convenient ON/OFF indicator light
* Easy set up and operation
* Battery Holder (back of unit) - two LR44 batteries keep time up to three months without power
* Low Battery Indicator - programmed data is stored in non-volatile memory, so it won't be lost when batteries are removed
* Two Timed, Grounded Outlets (one on each side of the unit)
* Grounded plug
* Selector Knob
* Reset Button
* Time of Day Display - the timer will automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time (DST) and changing dawn and dusk times for your location (Astronomic feature)
* Day of the Week Display - events can be programmed for just one day of the week, all the days of the week, just weekdays or just weekends.
* Event Display - the timer can be programmed for up to 28 total ON/OFF events per week
Max - 23 hrs. 45 min.
Min - 15 mins.
15 Amps/1800 w Resistive
1000 w Tungsten
125 volts AC, 60 HZ
Web pricing is not guaranteed, please call, fax or email Cascade Lighting, Inc. to verify current wholesale prices. Cascade Lighting, Inc. does not accept liability for typographical errors or misprints. Prices are subject change or correction, without notice.