• Architectural-grade die cast aluminum to withstand outdoor environments
• Underside of 7½" diameter top is coated with white reflective paint for optimum output and diffusion
• Stepped, threaded collar provides a tool-less attachment to the stem and facilitates easy relamping
• A clear, 4 mm thick glass lens protects the lamp
• 7/8" diameter architectural-grade die cast aluminum stem provides solid, stable mounting
• 12", 15", and 18" stems available*
• ½" NPT threaded at both ends
• DuPont powder coat provides UV-resistance and protects the fixture from salt spray induced corrosion
• Available in Textured Black, Textured Bronze, or Textured Verde finish. Optional finishes include Antique Brass, Brass, Copper and Stainless Steel.*
• Ceramic G4 bi-pin socket with nickel contacts
• Heat resistant Teflon-coated wire leads
• UL listed
• T3-G4 bi-pin – 20W maximum
• Assortment of LED, energy saving, and extended life lamps are available*
• Single-piece 8" black PVC in-ground mounting stake with ½" NPT hub included with the fixture
• 12 Volt system
• Pre-wired with 36", 18-2, UL listed, 105°C, SPT-1 lead wire
• Two King® DryConn™ waterproof connectors that enable easy wiring are included with the fixture
• Fixture with 12" stem – 15¼"
• Fixture with 15" stem – 18¼"
• Fixture with 18" stem – 21¼"
• 12 ft
• Warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years from the date of shipment
*Pricing is for fixture in Textured Black with an 18" stem. Please call for other finish, stem and lamp options that are available.
Web pricing is not guaranteed, please call, fax or email Cascade Lighting, Inc. to verify current wholesale prices. Cascade Lighting, Inc. does not accept liability for typographical errors or misprints. Prices are subject change or correction, without notice.